You have so much on your mind that you can’t even think about having FUN
You feel constantly busy, yet you don't seem to get anything done.
You're so F$%^(&G sick of apologizing for dropping the ball.
You're always tired, but you can't sleep because your mind won't just SHHHHH!!!!
No worries, darlin'. I got your back.
I’ve created an online workshop to help you come out of that haze and into a peaceful frame of mind.
An audio download that you can listen to any time and follow along with!
After this WORKSHOP you will:
- Feel WAY less weighed down by your own life
- See a clear path forward with detailed actions to take
- Be able to insert FUN into your schedule, guilt free
- Have a sense of enjoyment in your everyday tasks
- Smile, dance, sing, and celebrate more!
“This workshop is full of nifty little life hacks and fun, original techniques that will make working on your to-do list SO much more effective."
— Marc Kaysen, Luxemburg
After you make your payment, you will be sent a secure download link with the audio file of the workshop. Listen, follow along with the exercises, and enjoy!
“Mentally, we all have too many tabs open. Michelle's workshop helps you to close some of those tabs to free up your mental bandwidth, so you can focus on creating awesome things in the world!"
— Ricky Anderson, Video Producer - taketwoproductions.tv
This is for you if:
- you feel like you’re drowning in overwhelm
- you want to stop wallowing and start LIVING
- you are ready to do the work it takes to change things
- you love a challenge
- you’re up for trying new things
This is not for you if:
- you love to complain and argue
- you just want to stay the same: miserable
- you refuse to take risks
- you are looking for a magic solution requiring no work on your end
- you hate fun
“Declutter Your Brain is full of action-based tools that helped me drop the guilt about my to-do list, and pick up the power to develop myself into a better leader and mother."
— Denise Wreford, Business Owner & Mom
"This couldn't have come at a better time. I am facing a major life decision, and now I can make it with a clear mind."
— Ryan Hall, Author - ryanhallwrites.com